We currently seek motivated professionals who share our passion for science and our dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients. The position is responsible for building relationships, account plans and executing strategies to improve patient access and drive company performance within key National Accounts (Payers, IDNs, large organized customers).
The position is responsible for leading the matrix team in account planning and implementation, driving optimal access, and appropriate utilization of launch product in all assigned accounts. These include national payers, the largest oncology networks, pathway companies, and other oncology organized customers. Deep knowledge and understanding of the clinical, economic and business model dynamics driving decision making and coverage is critical. Deep understanding of the business of oncology and the clinical label and data for launch product and competition are essential.
The National Account Director is responsible for developing strong access and business relationships and communicating approved clinical and economic data with key oncology decision makers and advisors within a variety of key accounts. Knowledge and understanding of oncology access influencers is also important. This includes groups like ASCO, ACCC, COA, NCCN, State Oncology Societies, etc. The National Account Director develops and ensures execution of the account business plans which include both strategic and financial objectives. The National Account Director is responsible for aligning the full matrix team to execute the plan. The position serves as the primary interface between Immunomedics and our national oncology customers. The position reports directly to the Director, Payers and Strategic Accounts.
Job Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited to the Following:
• BA/BS or Master’s degree in Life Sciences or related field
• Strong technical background in molecular biology, genomics, next generation sequencing or immunology a plus
• Demonstrated strategic thinking within a team environment to achieve goals
• 7+ years of successful experience in access/sales/marketing
• 3+ years of successful experience in Oncology/hematology Regional/National Account management
• Well-developed professional with the ability to think and act strategically with demonstrated strategy development experience
• Experience with cross-functional teams in developing and executing strategic business plans
• Strong financial analytical skills including the ability to manage expenses and budget
• Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
• Ability to interact with and influence Senior Management, peers, and other functions
• Excellent listening, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to illustrate potential opportunities for our technologies’ applications
• Strategic account management, previous experience in developing & implementing attainable account-specific business plans is required, as well as the ability to coach and support others in doing the same