- This position will require hand-on Clinical Data Management activities
- To provide CDM subject matter expertise to the study team(s) and is responsible for overseeing and managing all CDM activities for the study.
- Serves as a core team member of the Study Team(s) and is accountable for all CDM-related communications, specifications, and documentation that includes but not limited to the Data Management Plan (DMP).
- The Sr. CDM is responsible for the overall quality and integrity of the clinical database, and they work collaboratively to ensure that Immunomedics’ Clinical Data is collected, managed, and reported clearly, accurately, and securely based on the study’s protocol and to the highest scientific industry standards
- Serves as the expert in Clinical Data Management to provide oversight and advice to the clinical project team(s) regarding the CDM activities and deliverables
- Manages and resolves issues related to CDM deliverables by developing solutions to complex problems to ensure consistency across organization
- Provides input to the CDM related activities associated with regulatory inspections/audits
- Provide CDM business expertise and consultancy in the selection and use of software systems and vendors
- Development and oversight of CDM processes and standards and functional leadership:
- Oversee quality and consistency with Immunomedics strategies and standards for Oncolo therapeutic areas
- Provide input into clinical project standards and processes based on industry best practices
- Facilitates and manages valid change requests of project standards
- Assesses Immunomedics CDM needs and areas of improvement and recommends changes to the operating model
- May be asked to provide strategic CDM expertise to Clinical Initiatives
- Management and oversight of vendor performance (if applicable).
- Reviews, assesses and manages CDM delivery against KPIs and overall DM performance
- Provides input into the contract process for the CRDM vendor
- Manages all CDM timelines and CDM Deliverables for assigned studies
- Ensures CDM billing is accurate and forwards recommendation to CDM for payment of invoices.
- Operational Responsibilities
- Accountable for the execution and overall quality of DM activities and deliverables.
- Acts as the single point of contact for all data management deliverables for the study team during the study set-up phase, responsible for the CRF design, DB specifications (including edit checks, CRF working instructions, etc.), during study conduct, and study close-out activities.
- Provide guidance and supervision to Lead Data Managers/DM Team Leads working on the study (CRO or in-house)
- Accountable for “real time” Data Management, ensuring that CDM conducts initial reviews within 5 calendar days of a patient’s data entering the EDC system, and manages the average query aging to no more than 30 calendar days.
- Accountable for the overall quality and completeness of the Data Management Plan (DMP).
- Responsible for working closely with the Centralized Data Monitoring group to ensure quality and integrity of our most important data points.
- May provide oversight or perform data review of eCRFs.
- Education: Minimum of a BS in life sciences or computer science degree
- Minimum of 7 years of Data Management experience in the Biotech/Pharma/CRO industry
- Demonstrated current understanding of GCP and regulatory requirements as they relate to data management systems and activities
- Demonstrated current understanding of Good Clinical Data Management Practices (GCDMP)
- Experience of clinical databases, different clinical data management systems and electronic data capture (EDC)
- Demonstrate understanding and experience in query management process and reconciliation activities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently under direction and close supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective problem and conflict solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge of Oncology and Autoimmune disease
- Certified Clinical Data Manager (CCDM) via the Society of Clinical Data Management
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical and Pharmaceutical drug development process
- State of the art understanding of database structures, data standards (CDISC) and practices as they apply to CRF design, database development, data handling and reporting
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical data system design / development / validation and system interoperability.
- Excellent understanding and demonstration of the
- Immunomedics’ values and behaviors
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with external partners
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed