Associate’s degree in microbiology, biology, or other relevant scientific discipline and 0-3 years of related lab experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Open to entry level candidates with the right educational background. Prior experience and/or training in a laboratory setting will be very beneficial.
Familiarity with SOPs and cGMP guidelines and regulations are a plus.
Aseptic gowning certification desired.
- Environment: Be able to work in GMP lab areas as well as Manufacturing and R&D environments. Potential exposure to human blood, serum, and tissues. Repetitive motions are involved.
- Physical: Be able to lift up to 25 lbs. and climb ladders for sampling tasks.
- Equipment Used:
- Office Equipment
- Laboratory and/or Related Equipment (e.g., instrumentation, fume hoods, incubators, freezers, calibrators)
- Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction; vision sufficient to read computer screens and printed documents.
- Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.